The Hineybush H87c is a premium fully programmable Tenkeyless (TKL) PCB designed for custom mechanical keyboards. Based on the popular H87a PCB, the H87c has all the same features but makes use of a USB Type C port instead of the H87a’s USB Mini Type B connector.
Here are some of the features of the H87c PCB:
- ANSI, Winkey/WKL and AZERTY layouts and split backspace supported.
- Top mount USB type C port.
- Pre-flashed with VIA firmware.
- Fully programmable with QMK and VIA.
- RGB underglow.
- Supports in-switch LEDs.
- MX and Alps switch compatible.
- B87 footprint with A87 USB placement and stab layout.
NOTE: This PCB is based on the H87a but because of the USB C port it will not fit cases with USB Mini cutouts.
***FREE shipping within the CONUS***
International shipping is calculated in the cart prior to purchase.