Make your own Sweet 16 pcb-only macro pad with up to 16 switches.
This is a single PCB that contains no pre-soldered components.
- Pro Micro
- Pack of 16 Switches (No plates, so PCB mount switches are recommended.)
- 10mm legs with screws
- 16x Diodes and 1x reset switch
- 16x OEM Profile Keycaps or 16x Relegendable Keycaps
Photo shows the front and back side.
Supports MX and ALPS switches.
Ready to build? Click here for full assembly instructions.
Fully programmable using QMK to program the Pro Micro
- Try the visual programmer with QMK: https://config.qmk.fm/#/1upkeyboards/sweet16/LAYOUT_numpad_4x4
- Download the json here: sweet16.json (which you can use at http://kbfirmware.com/)
- Download a sample .hex here: sweet16.hex
- To upload the hex onto the ProMicro, install the arduino software and avrdudess, then press the reset button.
- Download the measurements as a .dxf here: sweet16.dxf
- 3D printed case examples: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2599909 & https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2783573 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3127958
- Get files for acrylic plates here.
- Download the template for the Relegendable keycaps here.
This board is a 1Up Keyboards exclusive and is perfect for your small projects and first time builds.